CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Imagicon

Yesterday we did something that was by far one of the most interesting things I have ever done.....IMAGICON. Jeff really wanted to go.I really don't have any interest in this sort of thing. However, our Wednesday night Marriage Bible Study has been focusing on becoming a "Dream Team" couple. It encourages couples to take interest in each others hobbies. So....that brought us to Imagicon! For those of you that don't know, Imagicon is a convention for comics and sci-fi stuff. They have authors, vendors, exhibits, and a lot of people come dressed in costumes. I was NOT one of those people. Libby and Logan wore their Star Wars T-shirts (per Jeff's request). We got there and one of the first things we saw was the guy....

Poor Libby...she took one look at him and said..."No thanks!". He kind of scared me a little too! Then, we saw Spiderman...




Libby handled that one a little better!

We also saw "The Joker"...


and The Mad Hatter..(we think)....



and finally...Darth Vader...


Logan waving at Darth...


What a day for these two little ones...Logan kept pointing at everyone and waving at them. We all really had a good time. It was nothing like I expected. Very Entertaining and a great place to people watch! The only negative thing I can say is that I was asked to spit out my gum??? Really?? This lady came up to me and said if the McWane Center saw me with gum that they would "Ban the Con"....whatever.

After we left, we enjoyed lunch at Newk's where Libby and Logan shared a grilled cheese sandwich. They LOVED it! It was a great Saturday with our little family! We hope all of you had a great weekend too!

1 comments:

merik

Good for you Jenni!!! I wouldn't be one to go to one of those kind of events either, but it sounds like a lot of fun!!! Hope you all had a great weekend, see you Wednesday night, bye and God Bless!!!- Meredith

Post a Comment