CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas in Fort Payne

On Sunday, we got together with my family to celebrate the Holidays. The night before we left Jeff told me that he wanted me to go ahead and open my gift from him. He thought I might want to take it with me on our trip. He was right! He got me a new camera! Yea! I was very excited. I had really been wanting one for some time now. It's just what I wanted and I have already taken A LOT of pictures. I am still trying to figure out some of the settings so some of the pictures are a little too dark.

We left Sunday after church and drove to Fort Payne.  Here are the girls in the car....



The girls LOVED opening their gifts.









 
Look at that face!!! I think she likes it!

Nana and Paw Paw got everyone a little table with chairs for Christmas. They also got a tea set. They had so much fun playing together!


Madyson and Logan trying out the table!

Last  year we took a picture of all four of the girls on Nana's couch.
Here is last year's picture:


It was so much harder taking this year's picture. They were not cooperating. This is the best I could get:




All five grandchildren



 Here are some pictures of the girls playing with their new things in the playroom. They love to color and play tea party.









I can't believe Christmas is almost here. We are looking forward to seeing what Santa brings to our house.

 Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comments:

melanie

Love all the pictures!! What camera did you get? Isn't that the best gift!! You will be snapping away like crazy now. I hope you all have a merry Christmas. The girls are going to be really fun this year!!

Post a Comment